Casino.com Mobile Review
Welcome Bonus 100% up to $/£3200
1. Speed. Casino.com's mobile casino loads fairly quickly. Admittedly, the first time does take a little longer, once you visit it for the second time its much faster. During testing the average load time for us was about 8 seconds, obviously this depends on your network. Casino.com won't keep you waiting and we like that. Individual game load times vary depending on the game you're playing, but once again the average load time was low, +-5 seconds. 4/5
2. Interface. Casino.com has a web based interface so no applications need to be installed. The interface is clean and nicely organized and rendered beautifully on Iphone, Ipad and Samsung galaxy S2 that we used for testing. Transition is smooth when rotating your decide and the casino supports both orientations. When opening the mobile casino for the first time, there is a "my menu" button at the top where you can do any of the following: Make a deposit, withdraw winnings, view your transaction history, get in touch with support, edit your settings and log in if you already have an account. The games are presented in a grid layout that shows a thumbnail image of the game, the game type and the name of the game. At the bottom of the page you will find a link for joining, promotions, support, FAQ, about us and responsible gaming. 4/5
3. Sign-up process. What we like about casino.com is that you don't have to register an account if you just want to play for fun, simply click on the game you want to play and you are taken in right away to start having fun. Once you are ready to play for real (or you need more free money credits) you have to go back to the main page and click the Join & Play button at the bottom. The process is quick and easy, it already detects where you are from, so you just have to complete all the standard fields like name, surname etc, as well as your preferred currency. The process only took us about 2 minutes. If you have an account with their normal internet casino, you can log in with that account. 5/5
4. Bonuses. Casino.com is offering their massive $/€/£ 3,200 bonus on mobile as well and is by far the best offer available. They will match your first deposit up to $/€/£ 400 followed by 7 weekly reload bonuses to keep you playing for longer. Every Monday they also give away $/€/£ 500 to a lucky player on the mobile casino. For players from South Africa, they offer a R26,000 bonus. 5/5
5. Games Selection. Casino.com Mobile currently offers 17 games with 3 more coming soon. They have a good general selection of games including table games like Blackjack, Roulette and Poker. They also have a big selection of slots and progressive slots. They can certainly increase the number of games available, but we'll give them some slacked because it's a brand new mobile casino that's only been open for a couple of weeks. 3/5
6. Payment and withdraw methods. Casino.com currently only has credit cards listed for my country, but depositing and withdraw was painless, simply enter your card details to deposit. Withdrawing is even easier, simply select withdraw from the my menu, select the amount and the account and a day or two you have your money. They can certainly increase the number of payments method available, but it's a good start. 2/5 for variety and 4/5 for ease of use.
7. General Enjoyably. We loved this mobile casino, the ease of use definitely makes for a enjoyably experience. The games are colorful with great sound effects make bring an element of realness to the games. 4/5
8. Restricted countries. Casino.com doesn't accept players from the following countries: United States, France, Netherlands Antilles, Israel, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Libya, Martinique, Mayotte, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, Turkey, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands and Wallis and Futuna.
9. Customer Support. We found the support department friendly and knowledgeable. They offer support via e-mail or a local phone number for most countries. 5/5 Overall casino.com has come to market with a solid and fun mobile casino. There are some improvements to be made and we'll a close watch to see what they come up with.